Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Siggraph 2007

I finally got around to processing my photo's from the Siggraph convention in San Diego. It was an awesome experience to be around so many talented people, see the cutting edge in the Electronic Theater, and listen in on lectures by the masters of computer graphics, such as the technical artists at Pixar. It was my first time going to Siggraph, and big thanks to Sony for giving me the opportunity to go.

I met up with some friends from school that came for one day, and I had a fun time in San Diego outside the convention as well. I also brought my bike, so I rode to the convention from the hotel everyday, and also got in a nice big ride around the edge of the city and along the bay. Also gotta love the mediocre service, but simply amazing vegan Mexican food at Pokez. I'll post up some pictures from elsewhere around the city when I get a chance.

Link to Flickr Set: Siggraph 2007


Convention Center

Laika Booth

Massive Booth (Group & Swarm AI Application)

Refugee Currents

Emerging Technologies Exhibit

Emerging Technologies Exhibit

Convention Center

No comments:

Post a Comment