Friday, June 15, 2007

Aquarium of the Pacific (Long Beach)

Here's some photos from my last trip to the Aquarium of the Pacific. Which was also my first trip there since getting the new camera, so I was pretty excited. I love the fishies. I also picked up a membership while I was there so I can go back when ever I want without buying tickets, and every so often they have member only nights. Then you get to see everything minus the crowds of pesky humans in the way of my artistic vision (sarcasm by the way). Though it will be nice to have more time with the animals without the guilt of hogging the glass from little children, with their sad little faces.

Aquatic Realm Photo Set

Aquarium of the Pacific

Aquarium of the Pacific

Aquarium of the Pacific

1 comment:

  1. BABIES! TAKE A NICE PICTURE FOR MOMMY! I ADOPTED YOU!


    DON'T FIGHT OR DADDY WON'T COME NEXT TIME! NO! NOOOO!

    ReplyDelete